Join · Login ·

 
lane county
RSS
 
Cleft of the Rock Light is a privately owned lighthouse located on the Pacific coast of the U.S. state of Oregon, 1.8 miles (2.9 km) south of Yachats on Cape Perpetua. It was built in 1976 by former Tillamook Rock Light attendant and lighthouse historian James A. Gibbs who was active in preserving …
141 days ago · From Marileen
The Lake Creek Bridge also known as the Nelson Mountain Bridge, near Greenleaf, in the U.S. state of Oregon, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The 105-foot (32 m) covered bridge, built in 1928, carries Nelson Mountain Road over Lake Creek in Lane County. Notable features of the…
162 days ago · From Marileen
Wildcat Creek Bridge is a covered bridge built in 1925 at Austa, near Walton, in the U.S. state of Oregon. It uses Howe truss engineering and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The 75-foot (23 m) bridge carries Austa Road over Wildcat Creek near its confluence with the S…
162 days ago · From Marileen
The Deadwood Creek Bridge is a covered bridge in western Lane County in the U.S. state of Oregon. Built in 1932, the 105-foot (32 m) Howe truss structure carries Deadwood Loop Road over Deadwood Creek. The crossing lies upstream of the rural community of Deadwood in the Siuslaw National Forest of th…
164 days ago · From Marileen

Menu

 
Back to Top